KS3 Bitesize Geography contains a lot of new content, including animations by Aardman. Check the ACTIVITY option for each section to play fun interactive games. Explore the patterns of Crime in Noseyford, or the coastal processes at Sleepton Regis...
There are 6 sections to the new site.
- Antarctica, Awesome areas, Extreme environments, Geography of Europe, Contrasts within a continent
- Rural areas and farming, Settlement in urban areas, Geography of crime
- Population and migration, Globalisation and global trade, Development
- Physical processes
- Glaciation, Plate tectonics, Rivers and flooding, Coasts, Weather and climate
- Human processes
- Changing shopping patterns, Sustainable futures, Tourism, Geography of sport
- Geographical enquiry
- Geographical skills
Why not set your students the task of reviewing a section, and selecting their favourite(s) ?